Tuesday, October 14, 2008

MY FIRST HEAD SESSION INSTALLING SISTERLOCKS

Unfortunately, I can't use this head for my certification since she is family. My Sister Robin Mitchell, Sisterlocks Certified Consultant from Stafford, VA, visited this weekend to assist with my first head. Fortunate for me, my Aunt Monica was my first client to get me started and build my confidence. As you can see, my Aunt has very thick hair. After my Sister Robin, who is also a New York State License Cosemetologist, Colored my Aunts hair we installed the Sisterlocks. I hope to get good at blogging and post more pictures.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The parts are all kinds of off center and crooked. Looks very disorganized. Please improve on and perfect your craft before posting pictures. As a potential client, seeing that kind of sloppy work is a definite turnoff.